The University of New England – Australia is offering the Residential Financial Assistance Scholarships to Interested applicants who are looking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This program is created to encourage qualified and motivated students who may not otherwise have considered college living because of financial constraints, to reside in a UNE residential college and be involved in the college community.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarship: Up to a maximum value of $5,000
Number of Awards: 30 grants are available
- Applicants must demonstrate the financial need.
- Applicants must be living or intending to live in a UNE Residential College (excludes St Alberts College).
- Applicants must be International Students
How To Apply: Please complete the application form on the UNE Residential System website.
The listed documents are acceptable forms of evidence in each of the following criteria:
- Financial Need:
The applicant should attach evidence to support financial need, which may be:
- A copy of a Centrelink statement or their Income Tax Return (if independent) and/or
- Their parent’s/parents’ Income Tax Return/s (if dependent) and/or
- A letter from an authorized person (eg. Community leader, School principal, minister of religion, accountant) that comments on the applicant’s financial circumstances.
- Statement of Case outlining
- What impact will NOT receiving the scholarship have on your studies?
- What special conditions or obstacles have you overcome in your path to study? eg. financial, geographic, cultural or other disadvantage
Please follow and like us: