This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
RSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online.
How to Check RSU Admission List.
- Go to RSU Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Finally, click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSUST admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Please follow and like us: