All suitably qualified and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position of Financial Executive at Airtel Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
See more Job Offers
- Airtel is looking for Chartered Accountants interested in growing a career in our finance team
- Our ideal candidate should be familiar with financial reporting, accounting standards, audits, invoices, budget preparations and managing accounting activities including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should have excellent command of MS. Excel and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Skills & Knowledge Include:
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Social Sciences.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA)
- 1 – 3 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply: Click here to apply now
Please follow and like us: