Otuoke Federal University (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Otuoke fedreral university of nigeria wish to invite the general public that applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Post-UTME Screening Exercise into the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. candidates are to be guided by the following:
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are qualify to apply:
a. Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME and chose any of the underlisted programmes.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
b. Interested candidates who did not select Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME.
Candidates in this category must apply a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and chose any of the programmes listed above.
Redeemer’s University Nigeria Post-UTME 2019/20 Price of Form and Application Procedure Announced
Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates 2019 ( NPF ) List at www.psc.gov.ng/shortlisted candidates
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for Academic Session 2019/2020
Bowen University Iwo (BIU) Post UTME Screening Exercise Results for 2019/2020 Academic Session
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to pay a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Candidates are advice to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2019 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level result checking Scratch Card details.
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Candidate should Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
- Upload your O’ level result checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O’ level results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Online application portal will be open from Tuesday June 25, 2019. Via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Online application portal closes on Tuesday July 30, 2019
DATE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
The date for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise would be made known upon completion of the application Via this platform: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items VIII(b) above will be confiscated, if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the university campus for further screening/verification.
Please follow and like us: