Application for Mtn Foundation Scholarship for undergraduates, 2019 is now in progress. The scholarship is open for undergraduates and application will last for 2 weeks from the day of announcement of this scholarship, which further shows the need for early application.
The MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full time students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria. The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
Available Scholarship slots: 500 qualified and successful students
- The student must be in their third year at the time of application, ie they must be in 300L
Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full-time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a public University.
Basic Requirements for the test
Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- A valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study.
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only).
Required Courses For MTN Foundation Scholarship
Only applications from students studying any of the following courses will be considered:
Agric. Extension and Rural Development
Animal Breeding and Genetics
Animal Production and Health
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
Computer and Electronics
Computer and Information Science
Computer and Mathematics
Electronics and Computer Technology
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Physics/ Computational Modeling
Pure/ Applied Physics
Statistics and Computer Science
How to apply
Follow the link below and complete the form on the page
Click Here to Apply
Please follow and like us: