Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has announced its Post UTME screening details for 2019. All candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby notified that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted from Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Candidates must have scored 160 or above in 2019/2020 UTME
- Candidates must score 200 above to be considered for admission into Medicine and Nursing programme. Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
Meanwhile, the University will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to apply
Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, July 5 to Wednesday, August 14, 2019. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB/A’ level programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2019/2020 academic session in LAUTECH must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB to be eligible for the screening exercise scheduled for Thursday, August 22, 2019. Candidates are expected to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
WARNING: Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Please follow and like us: