Interested applicants and the general public are hereby informed that the 2019/2020 Exxonmobil scholarship registration is ongoing. The online registration portal for the ExxonMobil Scholarship 2019 is open to all suitable and qualified applicants who wish to apply.
Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of its joint venture (JV) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), awards 500 undergraduate scholarships annually to students in Nigerian universities. The scholarship awards are for one academic year initially, and are renewable to cover the duration of approved study, based on the recipients’ academic performance and related reports from the institutions.
Mobil Producing Nigeria is offering scholarships for undergraduate Nigerian students in their first year (100 level) or second year (200 level) to study at Nigerian Universities 2019.
Approved Discipline: Applications in the following list of approved disciplines are considered:
Medicine (MBBS Only)
Agricultural Science (and related fields)
Read more: Gani Fawehinmi Annual Undergrduates Scholarship Award 2019
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Nigeria.
Eligibility for ExxonMobil Scholarship 2019
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 5 distinctions passed at a sitting.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any accredited Nigerian University
- Applicants must be verified students of the above listed disciplines
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates are to visit this link to apply: https://scholarship.nnpcmpn.com.ng/register.php
You will be required to upload the following documents:
- Recent Passport photograph (red background)
- Evidence of JAMB result/Admission letter to a Nigerian university
- Evidence of SSCE result
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the chairman or secretary.
Application Deadline: 14th August 2019
Please follow and like us: